test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are there any "easy-to-get" ship builds?

metalflower77#5863 metalflower77 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2020 in The Shipyard
So, I'm looking for something that can handle missions solo. Equipment from missions, exchange, or even reputation. I have the Assault Cruiser, Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser, and Vulcan T'Pau Scout Ship. The two T6 ships are probably my best choices. I just don't know which energy type to go, beams or cannons, or which consoles and space sets. I haven't played in a while, and what I did use just isn't cutting it anymore. Just looking for something that I can use to farm reputation and resources until I can get Fleet or higher end reputation gear.
Post edited by metalflower77#5863 on
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• metalflower77#5863 metalflower77 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thanks guys. What about skill points, aside from focusing on the tactical tree.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    If you use one of the DPS League Builds, they have the suggested Skill Tree filled in already.

This is my usual template for a Tactical Captiain. This template is for Tacs that don't use torpedoes. If you do use Torps, you can take out 1 point of Advanced Targeting Expertise and take 2 points out of Improved Defensive Maneuvering and put those 3 points into Projectile Weapon Training.

Feel free to move points around as you see fit, it's just general template. It's complete with Space and Ground allocations.
    Insert witty signature line here.