test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Has anybody been having problems logging in to tribble?

Every time I log in I'm getting the server is unavailable at this time, wondering if it's totally down, or it's just me? cause i'm not seeing anything online about tribble being down, but had to ask..

Answers

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    It's not just you. Am getting the same thing.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    May of been down for maintenance.
  • Options
    apollo5004apollo5004 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    it's still down since the 23rd
  • Options
    apollo5004apollo5004 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is Everybody not able to access Tribble?
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    apollo5004 wrote: »
    Is Everybody not able to access Tribble?

Are you a lifetime member as Tribble is only open to lifers. I'm a lifer, but purposely stay off of Tribble cos I want new content etc to be a surprise rather than a yeah yeah seen it. I am however currently patching Tribble to see if I can access it. Will update you shortly.

The server is currently down. It's to be expected at this given time. Saving on resources I guess.
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • Options
    After a patch, the Tribble test server is up for both F2P and LTS players :smile:
  • Options
    Yep Tribble is back up and running
  • Options
    The special console inside Drozana Station on the wall across from the bank has everything you need to experiment with your build. From instant rep gear, spec points, epic gear, unlimited respecs and even a combat scenario to help you check how things are working.

Can be worth a visit to experiment with things before bringing it to holodeck.

Tribble is a great place to preview a lock box ship as well.
  • Options
    why as a life sub cant i logonto tribble or am i being blocked for some reasen 5 accounts that are life membership and i cant even logon with one :'(:(