test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any ship any race

ghostwtb2312ghostwtb2312 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I think in a world like sto we should be able to get any ship we want buying it out right no loot crates unless some item is vary new and want a chance of geting it or just buying it for a high price but we should be able to get any ship any where that already in the game I would rather spend 100_150 on exactly what I am wanting being a life time buyer a wail back ago i beleave in this game and want it to go on but I want us as players to be able to get what we won’t and the way we want it to look the way things look now r great but want some ship and can’t get them cuse of being a different race or something like that no fun some r ok with starting over and going though it all over just to get thos ships but some don’t and want to play with the person they started with and like what they have done or how they look or they been on for years

Comments

• Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Please take this first part as constructive criticism.. Punctuation and spell check are your friends when you write a wall of text

That said, what you are asking for would effectively kill the game. Yhey put the highly desired ships in the gamble boxes because people will spend a hell of a lot more than a hundred to get it. When I do the R&D boxes, I but $20 in zen if I don't have that much from the dilithium exchange. that's it. If I win I win, but $20 is not going to break me either. The bills are paid.
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor