test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfeet 2399 Uniforms on XBOX Not Available Anymore?

warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
I can't find them anywhere and the release article says they are available until MAY 3rd, am I missing something here or did they somehow confuse March with May? They do both start with "M" so that might be hard to differentiate between the two...Or maybe there is some sort of temporal anomaly at play here.

"It’s almost time for our 10th Anniversary Celebration to begin, and it is a very special day in the Star Trek fandom. Captain Jean Luc Picard has returned to the screen, after eighteen long years away. We want to celebrate this moment with you, Captains, which is why we’re releasing the uniform of 2399 – the year Star Trek: Picard is set in – to you, for free, right now. Just log into the game to claim your prize. This will be available until May 3rd."
Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    They were in the uniforms section of the zen store. It might have really been until April 3. Did you just start playing STO this week?

You could try asking customer support, maybe they'll hook you up with an unlock.
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    No I've had my account for God knows how long, and have been on almost every day since February*.

*Not February, was actually April 1st. Sorry.
    Post edited by warmasterxdk#9668 on
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    This Princess Bride quote applies then:

You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never trust Cryptic blog dates"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    Clunk! (falls over dead)

The costume was made available on Xbox at the end of February, so I'm leaning towards blaming the victim here.
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Had enough alcohol today to shimmy loose the memory of when I picked STO back up, and it was April 1...but I dropped the controller when I heard the jokey sound effects...I did get back on the day after, but I had read that the article stated that the deadline to claim the outfit was May 3rd...so I'm still pointing my finger on Cryptic and their terrible month differentiating abilities.
This discussion has been closed.