test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Salvage Endeavors

asches1asches1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
Today, there was a salvage endeavor and: after 8 TFO I there was 6x loot. IN TOTAL! Usually my inventory is full of loot (for sure, so people BUY inventory-expensions for money), but now the loot chance suddenly drops? Cryptic: either make no salvage endeavor or don't drop loot. And no, if smby says it was just bad luck / chance, you're a joker!
Why is this necessary? Really, Cryptic, you need this?
Everybody looks right, but you pass left...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• asches1asches1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    Thanks westmetals. I appreciate your comment, and you are right. That would solve my problem. I'm just talking "principals" :)
    Everybody looks right, but you pass left...
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The 'Wanted' (Argala) Patrol dumps so many salvageable pieces its not funny. I've noticed that the 'Defense of Starbase 1' TFO dumps an unusually high number of Lockboxes.

Another alternative is to run and save up the items you receive from the Engineering Duty Officer Assignments to research Prototype Equipment. They give very decent Salvage.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    You can buy salvageable items off exchange cheap 5k-10kec for items that give like 230 salvage. Search "mk xi" and set quality of search to rare. Avoid mobility shield or stuff that says [sonic] and the rest of the stuff that isnt salvageable. Most of the other categories of searches are either expensive or flooded with non-salvageable stuff like lockbox modules.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    Necro thread
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,292 Community Moderator
    Necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.