test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Friend forgot to claim DOT after completing the event. Now can't find it anywhere.

ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
I'm asking this for a friend who did the last (first) TFO event, but forgot to claim DOT before the event ended. While the whole world hadn't yet gone around the twist, in pure distraction of real life stuff she forgot to do so.

Now it seems like she has lost the chance to get it forever. While I can reclaim mine under 'Misc' in the 'Reclaim' tab of the event page, she doesn't have hers there. But she does have 700/2800 so she did do the full 14 days necessary. Yet the project isn't there anymore, so she can't get to page and claim the DOT.

Anyone here tried anything similar and if so how did you solve it? Will she have to go through support or are there a simpler solution? Any ideas or tips would be welcome right now.
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    It's not on the second chance button?? should be there :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    gaevsman wrote: »
    It's not on the second chance button?? should be there :neutral:

It's greyed out for her. Probably because she did actually complete the project, she just forgot to claim the reward. And then didn't have a chance to play after that until now.

It's a bit ridiculous that you can't still claim the reward after the event ended if you forgot to do so. It's a real downgrade in the UI and in player friendliness tbh.

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yeah, she should contact support or something like that, because i dont know what else she can do, sorry.. :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Yeah, she should contact support or something like that, because i dont know what else she can do, sorry.. :neutral:

She's already filed a ticket so here's to hoping. I was just hoping that there was an easier solution.

But thanks for trying to help, I hadn't even thought of the 'second chance' thing as a possible option.
This discussion has been closed.