test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buttons on monitor versus cursor

artemida82artemida82 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
I really don't know what's wrong with the setup. However, the cursor arrow reacts with the buttons on the monitor from a distance of about 5 centimeters. In addition, it is often necessary to literally gently move the cursor across the screen to find where the button on the monitor lights up actively. Examples: Settings, a small game control panel located in the top right corner, etc .. Can anyone advise please?
tumblr_inline_oomvjpBt8H1qjixz5_500.gif

Writer and Author: victoriakanakaredes.webnode.cz

"On the world is only one good, and it's knowledge. And is only one evil, and that is ignorance."
(Socrates)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    artemida82 wrote: »
    I really don't know what's wrong with the setup. However, the cursor arrow reacts with the buttons on the monitor from a distance of about 5 centimeters. In addition, it is often necessary to literally gently move the cursor across the screen to find where the button on the monitor lights up actively. Examples: Settings, a small game control panel located in the top right corner, etc .. Can anyone advise please?

Hi, this happens when the game is running in a resolution smaller than your native screen.

Are you using Windows 10? I can try to help you with it.
  • artemida82artemida82 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    artemida82 wrote: »

Hi, this happens when the game is running in a resolution smaller than your native screen.

Are you using Windows 10? I can try to help you with it.

Yes, my dear. I have Windows 10. But I using for help only Teamviewer, what is way, how somebody can "control" or fix it some problem with my PC over their PC even they are in their house, and I'am in my house.
    tumblr_inline_oomvjpBt8H1qjixz5_500.gif

Writer and Author: victoriakanakaredes.webnode.cz

"On the world is only one good, and it's knowledge. And is only one evil, and that is ignorance."
    (Socrates)
This discussion has been closed.