test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mudd's Market EMH

mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
Are the EMHs sold in Mudd's market customizable? I keep seeing people with the Doctor BOFF but he's in different uniforms.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    atlantis#9395 atlantis Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    spend 40k on 10 phoenixes, you will get a rare token, use it instead, waaaaaaaaay cheaper and you get some upgrades.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    I think you can customize his clothes but not his face/body. Dunno about the KDF counterpart but since she's just a generic orion boff I think she can be barbie'd with.
    But srsly, don't waste your zen on the Mud(d) store. The phoenix box version may only be a character unlock but it's also so much cheaper it's not even funny.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Go do the mission in the Delta arc that rewards it. Get it for free.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »
    Go do the mission in the Delta arc that rewards it. Get it for free.

wrong EMH, pheonix/mudd's is a boff, delta arc is a doff.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    spend 40k on 10 phoenixes, you will get a rare token, use it instead, waaaaaaaaay cheaper and you get some upgrades.

Yep, you can't beat "free" as a side effect of getting upgrade tokens.

I got the EMH account unlock from something (random email, xmas charge bonus, groupee, humble bundle?) and have the Orion on one of my away teams. Since she's not a Voyager cast member she's treated like any other Orion for customization.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I got that EMH duo Account Unlock years ago from Extralife in December 2016.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    Yes! You can change the uniforms on the Doctor EMH. Sadly, there is no Mobile Emitter arm attachment though. I have put one in a TOS Scrub outfit, another in the Picard series uniform, and another in a Wells uniform. If you have multiple characters or plan on creating more characters, the Mudd's Market is worth it, ONLY when it goes on sale, at least in my opinion. If you only want one for a single character, then Phoenix Boxes would be a cheaper and easier route.
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Yes! You can change the uniforms on the Doctor EMH. Sadly, there is no Mobile Emitter arm attachment though. I have put one in a TOS Scrub outfit, another in the Picard series uniform, and another in a Wells uniform. If you have multiple characters or plan on creating more characters, the Mudd's Market is worth it, ONLY when it goes on sale, at least in my opinion. If you only want one for a single character, then Phoenix Boxes would be a cheaper and easier route.

Right, at 85% off it was 600 Zen, if I'm remembering correctly. At the most expensive exchange rate possible, that amounts to 300,000 dilthium. It's a better deal at that price, assuming that you have enough characters that you want to have the thing.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
This discussion has been closed.