What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 3/5/20

2»

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    already weekend for me - so no wonder that star trek offline - craptic - u don't care for ur own forum - whats so hard to post a few words HERE about the issue?

Flaming them is not the answer.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    haysteryt#1127 haysteryt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946
    Hi on twitter you have said about $100 being taken off the cost of lifetime subscription but whenever I try to access the page to check the current prices (I am deciding whether or not to purchase it) it says this page cannot be found. Can you provide any explanation as to why this is
  • Options
    mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    > @sthe91 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Just because they did not fix the Warehouse mission does not make the fixes they have done mostly useless. Also, in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section of the Support forums, a dev has responded that the patch is on its way. The lag is a different issue and there is a thread you can post about it with the information they need from you in the General Discussion section. They are fixing visual issues as well as others in the patch notes. These things take time and are prioritized. Please wait, be patient, and continue submitting bug reports. Thanks. :)

Actually they did fix the warehouse, they just didn't put it in the patch notes. I've kept a character camped at the entrance for weeks and was finally able to play the mission last night.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Ambassador Kael is on vacation and there is no one else, it seems, who can post in here.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    mez83 wrote: »
    > @sthe91 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Just because they did not fix the Warehouse mission does not make the fixes they have done mostly useless. Also, in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section of the Support forums, a dev has responded that the patch is on its way. The lag is a different issue and there is a thread you can post about it with the information they need from you in the General Discussion section. They are fixing visual issues as well as others in the patch notes. These things take time and are prioritized. Please wait, be patient, and continue submitting bug reports. Thanks. :)

Actually they did fix the warehouse, they just didn't put it in the patch notes. I've kept a character camped at the entrance for weeks and was finally able to play the mission last night.

Good to hear. Still wish it was posted in the patch notes for those who were having trouble entering the Warehouse.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Facility 4028 in support under pc issues has been updated with MORE bugs that only just showed up.
    Also make a note there are now bugs in boldy they rode. Both missions are completeable but it takes a little doing to finish.
This discussion has been closed.