test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are New characters not recieving Doffs anymore @ lvl 11?

bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 335 Arc User
I have made three new KDF characters now and once I get them to lvl 11 I usually get at least one free box of generic doffs, that doesn't happen anymore, now I go to the cadet grounds and have to recruit them for 1000 Dil and wait for 48 hours?? Wowzers that seems a tad excessive lol!!!

Anyhow is anyone else experiencing this? was this suppose to be implemented like this now? just curious. Never mind its level 15, Lol my bad.
klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• kaeperkaeper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I had this on a couple of new characters. GM response was post on the bug forums and hope for the best :(
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 5,051 Arc User
    I believe that the recruit mission was already there (not sure though, I almost never recruit new ones from the Academy). I doubt it has much to do with the bug you describe.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    Look in your quest log. You want to see if there's a Report X Doff npc quest there, or in your journal. If so, then there you go. I also believe you can complete this remotely.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,643 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    bcstar wrote: »
    now I go to the cadet grounds and have to recruit them for 1000 Dil and wait for 48 hours?? Wowzers that seems a tad excessive lol!!!

FYI, that's an unrelated doff mission, just like the 7 free ones and the 1K request R&D assistance.
    Never mind its level 15, Lol my bad.

Glad you figured out it was a mistake by you not the game.

• bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    bcstar wrote: »
    now I go to the cadet grounds and have to recruit them for 1000 Dil and wait for 48 hours?? Wowzers that seems a tad excessive lol!!!

FYI, that's an unrelated doff mission, just like the 7 free ones and the 1K request R&D assistance.
    Never mind its level 15, Lol my bad.

Glad you figured out it was a mistake by you not the game.

Well at lvl 15 I received holograms on a few characters but before I actually received real doffs so either way as long as it works its fine I suppose.
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
This discussion has been closed.