test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission that have been put in the AVAILABLE TAB

I started a new alt play most of the missions but then I found out that they put the mission in the Available Tab but even when I went to the available tab I couldn't find those mission.
(Are you having the same problems)
(I need your help please)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    Your character needs to be level 65 to run the Available tab missions, unfortunately.
  • Options
    mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    The lost dominion, specter's, an cold war arcs all require level 65
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Requirements:
    - Be level 65;
    - Have complete "The Galaxy at Large"

Now, those mission will only appear in the Available tab for replays. You'll find you get 'pointer' missions that get you to the right place to cause the subsequent mission lines to open up.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    I could take the first missions the arc. But I could not skip to the missions I want to do (Facility 4028 for the Ketracel White).
  • Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    skk1701j wrote: »
    I could take the first missions the arc. But I could not skip to the missions I want to do (Facility 4028 for the Ketracel White).

Now that they are in Available tab rather than mission journal, the earlier missions in the arc are not skippable. However, once you unlock each mission, you can replay it directly whenever you want.

I do not want to do "Of Bajor" with my Jem'Hadar. I just need the ability to replicate Ketracel White.
    Instead of making only the 1. mission available, all should be available after doing the wrapper mission.