test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Am I reading this correctly?

corinwencorinwen Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Hailing frequencies open,

Returning player with a couple questions.

I want to make sure that I'm understanding this correctly before I waste zen.

A lot of ships in the store say T6, (Tier 6?), but the description says required rank: Must complete tutorial.

I thought you had to be an Admiral to fly a T6 ship?

But if the required rank is just completing the tutorial, then any of my existing sub 25 characters, along with any brand new ones, can use those ships after completing the tutorial?

Also, I thought your first bridge officer uniform change was free... but it wants to charge me zen for this first change?
Fixing Starships one wrench wack at a time,
Commander Kendrick, NoOb Extraordinaire

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    yes, they change t-6 to scale with your level so now new/low level characters can use them.

you probably have a peice of a c-store uniform on them, all uniform changes should be free.. at least it's never charge me for one.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Yes, T6 ships now scale with level, not T1-5 though. It is change from earlier last year. I'm not sure if it particularly matters, all things considered, but it is there.

Uniform changes never cost anything. What you've done is equipped a uniform piece that you don't own, so they want you to buy it from the store, otherwise you can't do that particular uniform. They are still account wide unlocks, but you should also be able to turn off using unowned uniform parts.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    On the uniform page, there is a box at the bottom you can check to not show any armor/clothing piece that you don't own. If you click this box first, then make your uniform you will never have a Zen charge because the only selections will be options you already own.
    Insert witty signature line here.