test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Returning player looking for social fleet

xeiken1xeiken1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hey I'm coming back to the game after many years so am almost a new player.

Looking for a social guild with no activity requirements, open and helpful, that uses discord.

I'm from EU so would love to have somebody to play with at our peak time, so some EU players or NA players online during noon/afternoon would be great.

Comments

• Options
    capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    Hello, Please check us out. https://adfleet.org/news.php

We are Access Denied/Naw'Tem family of fleets.
    Bash (@capbash)
    Fleet Commander - Access Denied
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • Options
    Do you meet any of the things I'm looking for? or it's just a copy & paste recruitment post
  • Options
    capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    It is not a copy paste, :)

Discord - Yes
    Activity requirements - No fleet participation requirements, fleet inactivity criteria is 30 days, but always welcome back returning members

We have a large contingency of EU players and senior officers as well, I would say our member base reflect STO's member base. More from NA, and some from EU.

Check us out, our website should be more informative.

Bash (@capbash)
    Fleet Commander - Access Denied
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    I am one of the fleet leaders of the Ten Forward fleets. We have Fed and KDF side fleets with no requirements for fleet contributions at all and we don't boot players for having lives. We have people from around the world, some more active than others. Friendly and helpful people that have kept me casually playing for the past decade. We have an in-game chat channel and my in-game handle is the same as my forum handle, just in case you are interested. Even if you don't join the fleets, you are always welcome in our chat channel. We also have a Discord where we socialize and meet up for other games that fleet members are playing.
  • Options
    capbash wrote: »
    It is not a copy paste, :)

Discord - Yes
    Activity requirements - No fleet participation requirements, fleet inactivity criteria is 30 days, but always welcome back returning members

We have a large contingency of EU players and senior officers as well, I would say our member base reflect STO's member base. More from NA, and some from EU.

Check us out, our website should be more informative.

Ok thanks for clarifying!
  • Options
    jcsww wrote: »
    I am one of the fleet leaders of the Ten Forward fleets. We have Fed and KDF side fleets with no requirements for fleet contributions at all and we don't boot players for having lives. We have people from around the world, some more active than others. Friendly and helpful people that have kept me casually playing for the past decade. We have an in-game chat channel and my in-game handle is the same as my forum handle, just in case you are interested. Even if you don't join the fleets, you are always welcome in our chat channel. We also have a Discord where we socialize and meet up for other games that fleet members are playing.

Ok it sounds interesting, will try to reach you in the game.
  • Options
    If you didn't already find a home then check out SRS.

We have 10 fleets in total, mostly they are themed with one main fleet totally maxed out. So far this year we have carried out 402 missions and are on target for over 3000 missions in the year. We are UK based but have a lot of USA members, there is always someone on line and chat is very busy, as is Discord in our evenings. We offer exploration a points based progression system for large prizes and armada wide rankings. Check out our website to learn more.

https://www.srs-fleet.net/