test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Sub with Legacy of Romulus pack

markarubadragonmarkarubadragon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2023 in Romulan Discussion
So I bought the lifetime Subscription and I'm a little upset over all my Romulan Characters. The Free Vice Admiral Ship Token is useless for me. This also happened when you guys added the free Vice Admiral ship token to those that reach level 61. All the ships I can use the token for are already in my library because of my previous purchase of The Legacy of Romulus Legacy Pack. I think it's a little messed up that the only ships I can use the token for are all part of the legacy pack. Why can't I just use them for the ships with the side I allied with. (ex: Fed allied Rom characters can use ship token for either Fed or Rom ship choices.)
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• kasey009#7567 kasey009 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    I'm sure you couldn't move your character on this screen before and I think they held a weapon? Now you can spin them around and as in the tailor and they go into their default pose.

(web address removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    /necro
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.