test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Liberated Borg Duty Officers [Bug]

dauntless89dauntless89 Member Posts: 178 Arc User
Good day guys.
Today I've made a research with the new cool duty officers. Sadly I've encountered a possible bug. The officer in question is "26 of 47". She's got "Strength Through Unity" (tac: 15% to give 50% DOT and temp: 30% to give 2.5% crit chance), more info below taken from the borg lockbbox info page:

Strength Through Unity
Using a relevant Class Bridge Officer Ability has a chance to grant a stat based on the associated Specialization.
Cmd: Teamwide temporary Hull
MW: All Power Levels set to max (they decay naturally after)
Pilot: Accuracy
Temp: DoT Damage
Int: Crit Sev
Using a relevant Specialization Bridge Officer Ability has a better chance to grant a stat based on the associated Class.
Eng: Armor Pen
Tac: Crit Chance
Sci: Exotic Damage

I went in to space, equipped the new doff but sadly my tactical abilities did not receive the "15% chance on activation to give 50% damage over time". I thought it was a visual bug and spent some time pushing all tac abilities, while considering the low chance of 15% - I believed the buff will happen but it didnt.

If anyone out there did test or made these working - please share the info. The way these new doffs are supposed to work is very interesting and allowing all players to customize what more do they need in their builds to further buff specific area in their builds. I've thrown an eye on some of these new doffs but dont wish to spend 100M credits in vain if they dont work.

Thanks in advance and I hope some of you out there did notice the above bug or is having a solution.
Tagged:

Comments