test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jarod House of Duras

ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
Many years ago, when I started playing STO Jarod was a recurring NPC (Enemy) in Story Missions (Saturdays Child, Tribble with Klingons, Other Side which were scraped) and Borg TFOs Cure Found and Cure Applied. Now we might meet only his Ship in Missions.

I'd love to see him again in Missions, as I found the idea of a recurring "Enemy" become "friend" compeling. Will he come back? Would you like to see him back again?

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    I'm sure there is an upcoming arc that brings the results of the Torg arc in with the current situation with J'ula. Reason being that we will see Jarod again is when J'mpok is talking about a possible civil war there has to be people with enough influence like him and being where he descended from and also being raised by Torg himself and the whole issue of the possibility of getting revenge on Martok for killing him. It would be the classic duras way to get what he wants plus the remaining hiding House of Mo'kai couldn't have possibly hid that many resources that you destroy in the TFO they are getting major help from someone and thats why I think Jarod will actually return because he's probably the only Klingon we've seen so far that might have the resources to help her that is still alive lol.