test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fifth Holiday Sale?

So is there going to be a fifth holiday sale or was the fourth the last one? They did say 5 holiday sales or did they make a mistake in their news articles and forget to mention that the bonus Zen was 1st of the sale rather than the Master Keys.​​
tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
"Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
#Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes

Comments

• Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Well I don't find it too difficult to surmise there is still to be a fifth since in this link:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11334073 that was released on the 28th Cryptic even states, "It’s time for the fourth sale, and it’s a doozy for all of you Antimatter-Heads out there. From December 28th at 10am to December 31st at Midnight PT, you can save 30% on all ships in the Zen Store!"

I'm not too worried even if Cryptic took a week or two to have another sale, but I'm guessing there will be another on the 1st or 2nd.
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Well I don't find it too difficult to surmise there is still to be a fifth since in this link:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11334073 that was released on the 28th Cryptic even states, "It’s time for the fourth sale, and it’s a doozy for all of you Antimatter-Heads out there. From December 28th at 10am to December 31st at Midnight PT, you can save 30% on all ships in the Zen Store!"

I'm not too worried even if Cryptic took a week or two to have another sale, but I'm guessing there will be another on the 1st or 2nd.

It is when you're dealing with Cryptic. They're not very accurate with writing their news letters.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    Well, that's enough of that. Patience is a virtue. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.