test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

dyson battlezone

sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
I am not a person who gets upset easily. but this battlezone makes me very angry.

I have no problem elsewhere in this game, but this battlezone is a piece of TRIBBLE: lag, and 2 times disconnected from server. i missed the "kill x voth during x minutes", and finally I left the game.

how old is this part of the game????? (it's a rhetorical question)

oh! btw, I tried my furiadon dino with my main romulan toon (8000 zen for the unlucky). the roms can't use it, you should add this fact in the zen store.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I had a lot of problems in the past in th Kobali War Zone. Today however I had issues with the Dyson Zone, leading to a disconnect once even. It seems that the issue was mostly over a few minutes later. No idea what was going on.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I had my Furiadon assigned to one of my Boffs and he would not spawn. I shifted him to my Character and it has spawned when I told it to. I'm not 100% sure but it may have been Holo Scotty. I have not experimented with trying it out on other Boffs.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I had major issues with the Dyson ground today. When I would be going for the 60 Voth kills and only get some of them and then get d/c. When I get back all my progress on that would be gone, back to 0. I finally rerolled it and got Tzenkethi ground. Since he also had Tzenkethi space (not the BZ), I got both in Of Signs and Portents.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Dyson Battlezone is rubberbandy as hell with minor lag and game freezes. It feels worse since Thursdays patch using both the EU/US Proxies and none proxy. I don't load Arc anymore. I've flushed my DNS, reset my router, ran diagnostics on my harddrive and internet connection and no problems detected.

Last night it was almost unplayable as I couldn't go more than 30-60 secs without rubberbanding
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    I had a few problems with it the other night, but as I'm there ALL THE TIME, I'm kind of used to the few moments of rubberbanding from here to there. There are some nights where I get to the final battle, and I swear that dino is saying "You again! I'm getting you this time!"
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Dyson Battlezone is rubberbandy as hell with minor lag and game freezes. It feels worse since Thursdays patch using both the EU/US Proxies and none proxy. I don't load Arc anymore. I've flushed my DNS, reset my router, ran diagnostics on my harddrive and internet connection and no problems detected.

Last night it was almost unplayable as I couldn't go more than 30-60 secs without rubberbanding
    I wouldn't call it "rubberbandy as hell" usually, but it sure is a constant - though after having spent even 2 minutes alone on DS9, everything feels kind accelerated XD.​​
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Today I think I actually managed to figure out a bug that's been in the BZ for years. Sometimes when there you'll get attacked by seemingly invisible enemies, well, they're enemies that the game apparently tried to despawn, but really just hid so you can't see them. Apparently you can somehow aggro one of them. I figured it out when seeing an enemy "despawn" but continue attacking me even after I could no longer see it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    i go there only for endeavors and try to get an empty zone. if empty it works great - if full it's problematic.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    loucosta wrote: »
    Today I think I actually managed to figure out a bug that's been in the BZ for years. Sometimes when there you'll get attacked by seemingly invisible enemies, well, they're enemies that the game apparently tried to despawn, but really just hid so you can't see them. Apparently you can somehow aggro one of them. I figured it out when seeing an enemy "despawn" but continue attacking me even after I could no longer see it.
    some of the spec ops barneys have personal cloaks, wonder if somethings malfunctioning?
    Nah, they're only fully invisible at long range, get up close and you can see them. Also I know that it was Spire swarmers attacking me on one of the occasions. One, I saw them turn invisible. Two, when they attacked I could see their red AP beams which have a different texture than Voth AP.

I HAVE seen invisible enemies that used other attack patterns and may have been Spec Ops, but it's not an ability of the Spec Ops doing it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    i have run across voth inside the archetecture in the artillery zone. they could shoot me i could not shoot them
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    To be honest, I don't think anyone knows what's going on in Dyson. I was there last night twice and it was smooth going both times.
This discussion has been closed.