test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUILD] Jem'Hadar Light Battlecruiser T6

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings, Admirals!

Welcome to Winters Budget Builds Series.

This series is intended to be a guide on how to effectively, efficiently and more importantly, build Starships on a “budget”. This is not intended to be a “min max” series by any means. The builds you will see here will show you how to create an effective build on a budget. Each video will cover all aspects of the build, Weapons, Equipment, Consoles, Skill Tree, Traits, Boff Abilities, Doffs, Specializations, etc. For each video I will also have the build replicated on STO Academy so that players can view the builds in detail and review them when needed.

Near the end of each video I will also demonstrate the builds in a Patrol so that viewers can see the build in action. I have chosen this over “Infected: The Conduit - Advanced” as the outcome of that TFO can be affected by the team that you are with. Whereas playing a patrol, you can see how the build performs in a single player environment. Every player, new and veteran, will find this series a valuable source of information. You may even learn something new!

If you have any requests for a particular ship that you would like to see, please leave a comment stating the request and “if” I have the ship, I will endeavor to do a video for that ship.

Jem'Hadar Light Battlecruiser T6

Link to Build: CLICK HERE

Subscribe to channel: Winters Gaming
Twitter: @P1Winters83
Twitch Channel: Winters1983
Armada Website: www.priorityonearmada.com​​
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Hey Winters.

First, thanks for the new upload.
    Noticed the new upload earlier today, but i have only had time to glance over it.
    It's an interesting build, albeit a bit defensive focused with traits for an engineering character.

Maybe i missed it, but can you elaborate on the Pilot/strategist combination. Since you use a lot of AoE science in the build usage of Temporal might be more beneficial.

You also mentioned why you opted not to use the morphogenic set, but have you considered the chronometric set:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Chronometric_Calculations_Set
    With a 3-piece and 135Aux it may be worth a slightly lower worth for a single Tac console to get a 15 second 32.5% weapon boost.

Usage of tachyon beam is somewhat unorthodox these days, although with drain expertise it is a nice death ray on vessels with a Deteriorating secondary deflector.
    From a damage point of view, perhaps the science ensign and lieutenant are better replaced with a subspace vortex and photonic officer.

Looking forward to the response.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    questerius wrote: »
    Hey Winters.

First, thanks for the new upload.
    Noticed the new upload earlier today, but i have only had time to glance over it.
    It's an interesting build, albeit a bit defensive focused with traits for an engineering character.

Maybe i missed it, but can you elaborate on the Pilot/strategist combination. Since you use a lot of AoE science in the build usage of Temporal might be more beneficial.

You also mentioned why you opted not to use the morphogenic set, but have you considered the chronometric set:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Chronometric_Calculations_Set
    With a 3-piece and 135Aux it may be worth a slightly lower worth for a single Tac console to get a 15 second 32.5% weapon boost.

Usage of tachyon beam is somewhat unorthodox these days, although with drain expertise it is a nice death ray on vessels with a Deteriorating secondary deflector.
    From a damage point of view, perhaps the science ensign and lieutenant are better replaced with a subspace vortex and photonic officer.

Looking forward to the response.

Hey @questerius,

Sorry for the slow reply, weekends are always a hectic time for me. Anyway, I thought that I pointed that out, that you could use Temporal Operative as an alternative to Pilot but I guess that just slipped my mind at the time. You are right though, Temporal is a great alternative but I wouldn't say that the build is "focused" on "exotic damage" and I'll be honest, Pilot is a favorite of mine and I just really like the extra "turn rate" you get from it.

Regarding the Chronometric set, honestly that never occurred to me to use that as I would have to replace the "Advanced Inhibiting Polaron Omni-Directional Beam Array" and that would break the 2 piece set bonus that I'm getting with the 10% to Polaron damage. I suppose I could have used the Beam Array and the Console, but again, I'd have to give up one of the Tac consoles and I really didn't want to do that.

Thanks for trekking out my video, I really appreciate your support! :smile:

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast