test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discovery uniform bug (tribble server)

I play with male human discovery-fed science officer flying a Kelvin timeline intel dreadnought.
I tried to apply the discovery uniform to myself and my bridge officers on the tribble server. I had no problem with my player and my 2 discovery-fed bridge officers but I couldn't apply the discovery uniform to my normal federation bridge officers. When I pressed apply to character, Instead of the discovery uniform the got basic blue shirt and pants with some boots.

(Ticket #32156)
Tagged:

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    This should of really been posted on the Tribble bug reports forum @baddmoonrizin
  • havens#8344 havens Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I play with male human discovery-fed science officer flying a Kelvin timeline intel dreadnought.
    I tried to apply the discovery uniform to myself and my bridge officers on the tribble server. I had no problem with my player and my 2 discovery-fed bridge officers but I couldn't apply the discovery uniform to my normal federation bridge officers. When I pressed apply to character, Instead of the discovery uniform the got basic blue shirt and pants with some boots.

(Ticket #32156)

You can only apply the discovery clothing to discovery bridge officers, so if you came to the future and you don't have discovery bridge officers you won't be able to apply them. It sucks and it's the same with TOS Starfleet and it's really annoying.