test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Personal Traits not appearing after purchases/opening reward packs.

ortsimortsim Member Posts: 89 Arc User
I ran into this bug at K-13, purchasing all of the traits available, but they did not appear in my trait list. I tried moving maps, logging out the character, and completely shutting down the game. I also tried adding more traits using lockbox reward packs, but those have not appeared as well.

I see someone also reported this in July, but it seems to still be around or has cropped back up (maybe with the new back-end tech).

Comments

• Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    They don't show up as new traits, but they replace your old ones.

So instead of having.. Beam Damage as a trait.. It's now called Superior Beam Damage or something.

K-13 has no new traits, just 'superior' versions of the default ones. Check if your traits have been given the 'Superior' label.
  • Options
    That is correct for what they should be doing, but the Superior traits have not appeared. I had also opened "Terran Targeting Systems" from a reward pack, which has not appeared. Just logged on again and checked again with opening "Duelist's Fervor" and it also did not appear, nor have the other ones shown up.
  • Options
    Went over to Defera to the Invasion Zone to test out a melee build on the Borg and prior to leaving I checked my traits and they've appeared now. I'll try this on another character to see if I can duplicate it.