test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temple: Preservation of Knowledge Mission

bbrockxbbrockx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
This is the worst mission in the game. Heck, in any game! Whoever designed it shouldn't be allowed to do any more mission designs for the game. The below info I copied from this website. http://stosite.com/defera-invasion-zone-event-easy-missions/. It was so perfect I couldn't have said it better myself:

"The problem is that you have to align the isolinear chips for each transport. That’s right 12 times. Now, I am sometimes a glutton for punishment. But in my worst nightmares I will find this puzzle. This is one of those things that the programmer thought was cute. There is no other explanation. Seriously, solve this puzzle 12 time in a row? Why? There is NOTHING fun about this puzzle. But seriously this is supposed to be the “easy” mission. So for easy lets do this puzzle 12 times in a row. After answering two questions twelve times in a row… Waiter check please!
Seriously, skip it. This thing is so bad that I am going to do a future post that has all the possible combination’s so you won’t have to sit through this ever again."