test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifetime Subscription Perks - Any insight Darkblade?

@darkbladejk

Just curious if you have heard of or had any insight into when STO will be added more perks to Lifetime Subscriptions given the recent changes. Just wondering if any new ships, uniforms, weapons, ship textures, etc have been thought of or considered.

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    That's not information that I have access to so your guess is as good as mine. If I did have access to such information I would be under NDA until they have released the information.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    Ok... Thanks!!! Please close thread....
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    If they introduce a new micro-faction, then as long as it makes sense to have Liberated Borg in it, there will be at least one new Lifetime perk. Having a Lifetime perk for a Borg Cooperative micro-faction would be more complicated to implement. There is also the Jem'Hadar Veteran ship and Jem'Hadar veteran shuttle that is still missing. So it is likely that all these have been considered, but put on the back burner.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    closed at op request
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.