test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disconnected from the account server

So, I've been trying to play sto on my Xbox for about an hour. It keeps saying disconnected from the account server. Please try again later. I've tried restarting my Xbox. I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back any. I really don't want to uninstall it and install it again. I am hoping the servers are down. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    First of all, this is the Tribble - Bug Reports forum. What you want is the Xbox One Gameplay Bug Reports section. @baddmoonrizin @darkbladejk Please move thread. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    ann#0973 wrote: »
    So, I've been trying to play sto on my Xbox for about an hour. It keeps saying disconnected from the account server. Please try again later. I've tried restarting my Xbox. I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back any. I really don't want to uninstall it and install it again. I am hoping the servers are down. Anyone have any suggestions?

in the future please try to keep bug reports in the appropriate section as it takes longer to find reports and get fixes for them otherwise.

When it says you've been disconnected from the account server, does it give any other type of error code with it? If it does I need that error code as that can help pinpoint the issue. Also are you sure there's not any other kind of maintenance going on in your area or anything like that which could interfere? Are you able to even connect at all? We're willing to help in whatever way we can, but we need more information.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator