test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reroll tokens won't reroll?

wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
Anyone else having trouble with reroll tokens?

I have 50 of them, but I've tried on two different alts and cannot get it to reroll the advanced personal endeavor this morning.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    Yeah. I've had problems rerolling endeavors at times myself. Click the button and it goes disabled but no new endeavor. Thankfully when it happens it doesn't take away a token. The problem has always resolved itself the next time the endeavors reset.

Not sure if it's a timing issue or not. The last time it happened I was logged on right as the endeavors reset.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I've had problems with this as well. Sometimes it's just one of the endeavors that won't reroll, but the others will. Not sure why.

Then next day they work just fine.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I had this sometimes early on. Haven't seen it in a couple months, though I only reroll about once a week.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    This should be in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports and maybe even merged into one of the threads that also has to deal with Reroll Tokens there. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.