test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How about Less delay and cooldown on Request r&d assistance

syrupofsquillsyrupofsquill Member Posts: 159 Arc User
Request r&d assistance Takes 48 hours to complete and cost 1000 dill. But once completing still gives some long 12 24 or 48 hour cool down before being able to start again. Had seen somewhere else people begging for a timer to let them know how long but why not just get rid of the cooldown? running assignment for a slim random chance Gumarre aegis doff every 48 hours isn't slow enough?

Comments

• Options
    winkusdinkus#7191 winkusdinkus Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I just queued up this mission, and the only reward was a pittance of recruitment XP. No doff, no crafting materials - nada. All this for 1k dilithium with the added bonus of a 4-day cooldown? Geezus, please fix this hot mess.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Doffs are not a given. The Crafting materials are. I have run this every four days on my Discovery Character and have gotten a number of Common Doffs. I also seem to have two Gumarres. It is most likely you need to score a Critical to get Gumarre.

If you did and are not getting Crafting materials that would seem to be a bug.

A timer would be most appreciated for this though.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns