test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 Coupon progress?

rerednawrerednaw Member Posts: 159 Arc User
On the PC I could have sworn the coupon progress is on the Reputation -> Events on the lower left.
But I have not seen it in quite some time.
Did it get moved?
I logged out and back in, switched characters, tried other sections (like assets, zen store, etc.)
EDIT: tried posting a pic but it appears the function is broken.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,487 Arc User
    There are already several threads about this in both this section as well the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section of the forums. The answer is that the UI that shows the progress towards a free Tier 6 Ship will return when a featured TFO comes around, most likely in June. Your progress has been saved, you are just not able to look at it currently until that event is live. As for pictures, use imgur (I think that is what it is called) to post screenshots. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    They're working on a way to get the widget back so that you can see your progress between FTFOs. It'll come in a near future update.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,344 Community Moderator
    It's getting fixed. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.