test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New ships

overlord0o#2359 overlord0o Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Y'all should add new ships from the factions already in the game like the kazon they have a cruiser and a carrier release them. There are literally hundreds of ships in the game already that y'all could make available to players it would save time and money.

Comments

• Options
    overlord0o#2359 overlord0o Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I mean add t6 versions of the carrier and cruiser I've been playing sto since release and I have always liked the kazon raider it's my favorite little ship and for one don't mind spending money I've got a good job and plenty in the bank to spend on what I want it wouldn't hurt my wallet. 😜
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    I think the Juggernaut is a fitting example how cryptic squeezes out an old ship model which has been in game since 2014 as a playable version years later.

I agree with Napalm that the kazon ship is not very sexeh as far as the looks is concerned but if it is spiced up with appealing or even op stats I can certainly see a marked for such a release.

In short I would not give my hopes up OP. Cryptic’s intention to earn money can only grow. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated