test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there any fleets with a T5 Colony recruiting?

avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Fleet Recruitment
After being top contributor in my current fleet for a while now with over 23m credits earned I am starting to grow tired of my fleet and because what the fleet is based on is no longer a relevant interest of mine I am planning on leaving it.

Is there any fleet with a T5 Colony which can recruit me and allow me buy the Dranuur Scout Ship? I am planning on staying and contributing.

I haven't had much luck looking in zone chat from both ESD and sector space in Beta.
Post edited by avoozuul on

Comments

• Options
    Is there any at all?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    I've got one but they won't give you store permissions until you've donated 100k fleet credits worth of stuff to the fleet.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    khorashkhorash Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2019
    I'm looking for a fleet with a T5 Colony aswell. No luck either. If there is a Fleet recruiting out there, please remember me :)
    Of course I'll donate for the permission. Contact me @Sarajadan. Thank you :3
  • Options
    100k isn't that hard unless there's many members constantly filling out the projects then it would take a while.
  • Options
    busenlehner#9546 busenlehner Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I can invite you to Temporal Operations, a max lvl 85 fleet active fleet. We offer immediate access to the fleet stores. If you'd like an invite mail me in game @busenlehner#9547
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    You're probably better off with Temporal operations. The problem with my fleet is that most of our Armada doesn't actually run their own projects so they fill up ours all the time making it somewhat difficult to get to 100k
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    neilb3neilb3 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    If of interest, we can offer you a place within our fleet, top level 85, all holdings complete, bank and stores access, fleet progression, events, giveaways, fun and casual. We also have our own private Discord and have access to our Armada's Discord too - please message back if this is of interest to you, cheers.
  • Options
    I can invite you to Temporal Operations, a max lvl 85 fleet active fleet. We offer immediate access to the fleet stores. If you'd like an invite mail me in game @busenlehner#9547
    Okay thanks, I will consider your fleet.

• Options
    neilb3neilb3 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Nice one thank you, we are also part of the Temporal Operations Armada :-)
  • Options
    marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    If anyone is still looking, the 44th Fleet is an active lvl 85 fleet (incl sister KDF fleet) with all holdings complete; you have fleet store access after a 2 week period, but without any donation requirements (which is voluntary). Member promotions (and store access) are time-based so you're guaranteed to have access even if you're low on fleet credits.
    Check out our website at startrek.44thfleet.com. We have our own Fed and KDF armada and discord server.
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.