test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

*** The Serenity Seekers *** - A Fleet for Players with Autistic Spectrum & Social Anxiety

astral#0893 astral Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Fleet Recruitment
A fleet for all who seek Serenity.
For those with Aspergers, Autistic Spectrum issues, Social Anxiety, etc, any species, timezone & country.
I have Aspergers as do both my Sons, but where I do like to meet people, I have never liked crowds or large groups of people, especially 'Normals' who behave ladish, crude or intolerant. I have been playing STO for 7 years, I am a lifetime member, so I can help where needed & wanted. I started the fleet with my sons & nephew but they now play via xbox. I have completed very little as yet & am looking for others to help.

Fleets give access to many kool items & places but many are biased or hardcore to game play. Serenity Seekers doesn't expect members to partake in PvP or to login for a min hour period every day or be beholden to a Fleet Uniform, just share in the building of the fleet infrastrucure with however much you can give of your time & resources. Contact me at https://www.facebook.com/SerenitySeekersFleet/
Post edited by astral#0893 on

Comments

• marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Heya,

Starting a fleet these days is a massive undertaking, especially if your fleet members are few. It will take year(s) to complete this way, as you also have to unlock and provision your fleet holdings. I would advise you to join any of the already established fleets on this forum (unless you are a Ferengi with his own private moon) :)

The 44th Fleet has players of all kinds and we pride ourselves on our relaxed, open and 'no must attends' style and philosophy. Fleet ranking is based on time in the fleet and not donations so you're guaranteed access to fleet stores even if you don't play that often.
    You could consider joining the 44th with your family (we have in fact a number of families in our ranks) or we could offer you a temporary Gamma position in our armada to help you boost your fleet projects. Feel free to contact us here or on our own website.
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.

• astral#0893 astral Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    If I was to join a fleet, is it possible to join a fleet with all my characters? & then what would happen to my fleet?
  • marcase2marcase2 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Hi, sorry only just now saw your answer.

I can't speak for other fleets, but the 44th has no limit on the number of alts (characters) you bring over, this includes Feds and KDFs - we have our own maxed out KDF fleet as well.

We do have a no-multifleeting rule; that means if you choose to join us, we'd like you to join us and play with us instead of joining for the fleet gear and then spending your gametime with others. We have a very active international community (US/Euro/elsewhere) so there's always players online regardless of the timezone. However you choose how you play; you don't have to interact if you just want to solo missions or play with your family - which is why we encourage to bring your family/friends over as well, which many have done already.

As I said above, it takes a VERY long time and an insane amount of resources to try to complete a fleet starbase (especially after Tier 3), nevermind any of the other fleet holdings with just a handful of players. If your fleet starbase hasn't progressed past Tier 3 I'd suggest to find at least an active armada to help you with projects.
    Marcase-Medal-banner-2.png
    The Mighty 44th. Boldly bashing Borgs to bits since 2010.