test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Welcome Back" window

spafmagicspafmagic Member Posts: 17 Arc User
This is not related to the bug a while back that kept the window popping up during game play...

Is there an option, or a way to disable the "welcome back" window, so it doesn't pop up every time I first long into a character? I'd like to just get right into playing without being slapped in the face by it. I know it sounds a bit odd, but I have several characters, and get sick and tired of having to hit escape, or click that little box each time I log one in.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    > @spafmagic said:
    > This is not related to the bug a while back that kept the window popping up during game play...
    >
    > Is there an option, or a way to disable the "welcome back" window, so it doesn't pop up every time I first long into a character? I'd like to just get right into playing without being slapped in the face by it. I know it sounds a bit odd, but I have several characters, and get sick and tired of having to hit escape, or click that little box each time I log one in.

I second this. Feel the same way.
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    I need this as i have 10 chars and get sick of it
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • rademacherle#7986 rademacherle Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same here. i have 54 characters and it's a pain constantly hitting the esc key.
    they said welcome window should only popup once per day and only on your main char but in reality everytime i switch my chars it's there.

(don't ask me anything about my many characters i won't reply back.)
  • jr20mb13jr20mb13 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    lol this is a big whine over the smallest thing.
  • bobnooniansinghbobnooniansingh Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Personally I love being instantly "whooshed" to wherever the latest featured *thing* is upon login due to my clickety-click clicking problem. The fact that it doesn't bother to *confirm whether or not you actually *wish to go light-years away simply makes it more exciting!
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    they said welcome window should only popup once per day and only on your main char but in reality everytime i switch my chars it's there.

But how would the game know which character I consider my "main"? The oldes one? Highest level? Most played in the last week/month/year? Most investment into non account stuff by me?

Yeah, I second the original post, it is a minor quibble, but by now I am also always curious whether it will pop up - because for me it isn't always, and it's not "never" on a second log in on a day with the same toon (without logging out of the game completely).

Right now I am more annoyed by some of my toons getting auto mission hails. Yes, I have them enabled, but I do have missions running in the journal and most of my toons don't get them.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
This discussion has been closed.