test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PSN Bundles question.

blastcharger#6318 blastcharger Member Posts: 31 Arc User
I was getting ready to buy some ships on the PS4 version, but I was wondering something. If I buy the PSN bundles (Legacy Pack, Empire Pack, Starfleet Pack, and Final Frontier Pack), do they also unlock the Fleet Ship cost reduction for T5 and T6 for those ships?

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I am not on PS4 and what the bundles include, but in general, if you get a C-Store ship in any ways as an account unlock, it should quality for the fleet ship cost reduction - but only for the fleet variant at the same tier you unlocked.

The wording of the pack suggests it is an account unlock, since it applies to all characters of the respective faction.

So, in case of the Empire pack, you should get the fleet ship cost reduction for the T6 Fleet Neg'var/Neg'Tev Battlecruiser. (But not the Tier 5 one, though you probably wouldn't want that anyway if you can have the Tier 6 version. Except perhaps as Admiralty card?)
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    That's all I really wanted to know. If the respective T5 and T6 ship in each pack gives me the Fleet version reduction, that makes things easier on me. They wouldn't be worth buying if they didn't, hence asking why. Trying to save some money and still get some of what I'm after.
  • Options
    Upon closer inspection of the pack, you don't get a T5. I must have misread what you said. You do however get about 55 dollars worth out of the 40 dollar packs, judging from ship costs. And they do account-unlock each ship they give you, so there's that.