test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Old Qo'nos"

zorky63zorky63 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Hi all ,

Once upon a time the original map for Qo'nos existed in the Foundry , and some kind soul made a mission where you could just walk around those hallowed halls (minus the spinning holograms) .
I was recently searching for this 'mission' as the Foundry was the only way to "time travel" back 9 years and enjoy memories of the spots of confusion and noobness as a KDF , but alas the mission is no longer there (I tried all the variations for Qo'nos that I could think of ... -- and the word "old" was no help either) .

So I was wondering, would someone mind re-doing that map/mission ?
I have zero Foundry knowladge (tried it once or twice and never got anywhere) , and I would appreciate it very much .

Thanks !
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Given that the Foundry will cease to exist soon, there probably isn't enough time for a willing soul to accomplish that request?
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    During the autorepublishing process following customary downtimes, Foundry missions (for whatever reason) may not be brought up automatically. Authors then are responsible for bringing the mission back online. If the author of this project didn't then that would explain why it's no longer available. But yeah this is a sizable project to stage and structure and the Foundry goes offline April 11th. If you want to enjoy the memories of old Qo'Nos map I'd recommend playing the mission "Time Will Tell" by XR-377 (latest KDF spotlight). Different purpose, but it's a great mission and something not likely to come again (at this point).
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2019
    If I remember correctly, the last part of the Cryptic mission "Blood of the Empire" takes place on the old Qo'noS map. Granted, bits of it are on fire, and it's overrun with Fek'ihri, but you can certainly wander around and see the sights to your heart's content after the fighting is done.
This discussion has been closed.