test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Unofficial] The Big Tailor UI needed changes thread.

2»

Comments

• trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    And clown make-up? ;)

2wc0l3.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    spielman1 wrote: »
    Before they dabble into changing the UI for uniforms they gotta fix theme first many uniforms still have fitting problems and clipping problems with the rank Insignia even comm badges have problem like the Male Oddesey 2 comm badge doesn't have the second color but female characters have theme. TWoK uniforms still clip the uniform for example. SO before they change it they gorra take the opertunity to address and fix the uniforms first while they have the chance.

This is one of me pet peeves as well. The Talaxian skirt long, clips with itself at the left hip area. At least I think that's the right name, I do know it one of the talaxian skirts that does this.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Ok, my post I made seems to have been deleted with no notifications.... But why on earth did they remove the load outfit/looks option from the initial tailor screen? I would plan out toons before on alts or boffs and load the looks when I made my new toon... Now that option is gone..
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    you can still load a particular look in the tailor after you get past the tutorial/character creation.
    back to the topic:

I would like to see the Kreetassan 01 through Keetassan 05 head attach organic pieces added to the female alien generator options as well, currently those pieces are available only for male aliens. Thank you. :)
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,292 Community Moderator
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    Ok, my post I made seems to have been deleted with no notifications.... But why on earth did they remove the load outfit/looks option from the initial tailor screen? I would plan out toons before on alts or boffs and load the looks when I made my new toon... Now that option is gone..

Sorry, I merged it into the official thread in GNN, since similar complaints were being made there.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    a default uniform color button. i hate having to look what the codes are
This discussion has been closed.