test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reputation Tier 5 Rewards / Elite Marks UPDATE IN PROGRESS

where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
edited March 2019 in The Academy
It has been brought to my attention that this information in the STO WIKI is incorrect.
Will work on updating it here.

Some of these Reputations do NOT give out any of the ELITE MARKS upon COMPLETION of Tier 5....even if they have Elite Marks associated with them.

When I get some time, I will run a character through this stuff on Tribble and update this chart.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Went through the STO Wiki and collected the data for the main rewards at Tier 5 of the Reputation System.
Tier 6 was added at a later date....and that is why the main rewards sits at Tier 5 as of this time.

I, also, noted the Elite Marks associated to each Reputation.

This data was compiled and consolidated from here: https://sto.gamepedia.com/Reputation_System

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Task Force Omega -- [Borg Neural Processor]

Hitting Tier V in Task Force Omega grants the mission “Task Force Omega Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 500 Omega Marks, 10 [Borg Neural Processor], 9,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, and the title choice "Task Force Omega"

Matches with Wiki

New Romulus -- No Elite Marks

Hitting Tier V in New Romulus grants the mission “Secrets of the Ancients”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Romulan Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC and the title choice "Friend of New Romulus"

Matches with Wiki

Nukara Strikeforce -- No Elite Marks

Hitting Tier V with the Nukara Strikeforce grants the mission “Nukara Strike Force Resources”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Nukara Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, and the title choice "Nukara Strike Force"

Dyson Joint Command -- [Voth Cybernetic Implant]

Hitting Tier V with Dyson Joint Command grants the mission “Unsaid Thanks”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Dyson Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Voth Cybernetic Implant] and a [Voth Bridge Officer Candidate - Science (Very Rare)]

8472 Counter-Command (Undine) -- [Isomorphic Injection]

Hitting Tier V with 8472 Counter-Command grants the mission “8472 Counter-Command Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Undine Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Isomorphic Injection], and the title choice "Counter-Command Agent"

Delta Alliance -- [Ancient Power Core]

Hitting Tier V with the Delta Alliance grants the mission “Delta Alliance Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Delta Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Ancient Power Core], and the title choice "Hero of the Delta Quadrant"

Iconian Resistance -- [Iconian Probe Datacore]

Hitting Tier V with the Iconian Resistance grants the mission “Iconian Resistance Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Iconian Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Iconian Probe Datacore], and the title choice "Iconian Resistance Elite"

Terran Task Force -- [Terran Gravimetric Inducer]

Hitting Tier V with the Terran Task Force grants the mission “Terran Task Force Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Terran Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Terran Gravimetric Inducer], and the title choice "Terran Task Force Veteran"

Temporal Defense Initiative -- [Chroniton Buffer]

Hitting Tier V with the Temporal Defense Initiative grants the mission “Temporal Defense Initiative Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Temporal Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Chroniton Buffer], and the title choice "Temporal Defense Initiative Veteran"

Lukari Restoration Initiative -- [Protomatter Microcontainer]

Hitting Tier V with the Lukari Restoration Initiative grants the mission “Lukari Restoration Initiative Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Lukari Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Protomatter Microcontainer], and the title choice "Lukari Restoration Initiative Veteran"

Competitive Wargames -- [Assessed Stratagem]

Hitting Tier V with Competitive Wargames grants the mission “Competitive Wargames Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Competitive Marks, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Assessed Stratagem], and the title choice "Competitive Wargmes Veteran"

Gamma Task Force -- [Germanium Carapace Fragment]

Hitting Tier V with the Gamma Task Force grants the mission “Gamma Task Force Tier 5”, which gives the following rewards: 750 Gamma Mark, 32,000 Dilithium, 65,000 Expertise, 40,000 EC, 5 [Germanium Carapace Fragment], the non-combat pet [Miniaturized Danube Runabout], and the title choice "Gamma Task Force Veteran"

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
Post edited by where2r1 on

Comments

• where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    And to all the guys and gals over at the STO Wiki!
    Thanks for all the work you put into it!

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Tracking Notes:
    Omega....checked and updated.
    New Romulus.....checked and updated.
    Nukara.....
    Dyson.....
    Undine.....
    Delta.....
    Iconian.....
    Terran.....
    Temporal.....
    Lukari.....
    Competitive.....
    Gamma.....
    Post edited by where2r1 on