test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please let us choose the bridges for our ships! :D

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
So yeah, I see it happening with the new Disco ships, can select any bridge type on them. I want to use my Galaxy bridge on my Kelvin Connie. 3:< I paid good Lobi for this ship, please just flip the switch and let use use what bridges we like on our PAID ship of choice!

Rekkoff.
1e3sni150tar.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    ^
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    That would be nice and I have a feeling a change i stumbled upon by accident of adding USS/IKS/RRW/DV to ships outside of those factions could be a lead up to bridge and interior options being open to all ships.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Still not happy that the S'torr uses that boring, garbage, generic bridge. Cryptic had PLENTY of opportunity to make a unique bridge for it, or hell, make it like the Risian Luxury Cruiser, where you can apply faction specific bridges to it. I wouldn't mind being able to use the Reclaw bridge option for my KDF pylons on the Fek'ihri warship. I'm able to do so for my Kar'fi, why not the S'torr?

The main zen store bridge I would keep out of this option though, would be from the Bortasqu' flagships. Keep that bridge locked to just the Bortasqu' ships, and the Durgath.
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I want Bortasqu' bridge on my To'Duj. :innocent:
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    where2r1 wrote: »
    I want Bortasqu' bridge on my To'Duj. :innocent:

Or are you just wanting your To'Duj on my Bortasqu' Bridge, Klingon Granny?
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    I support this. Let us use any bridge we've unlocked for that character / faction. Rom-aligned KDF can give a KDF ship a Romulan interior or a Romulan ship a KDF interior. If we own a lobi/lockbox or event bridge we like, let us use it on a C-store ship too.
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Don't get me started on the Styx Terran Dreadnought cruiser being stuck with that appaling, shoddy bridge that looks like it belongs on Harry Mudd's old banger of a freighter...
  • aeieaeie Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Would love to be able to use KDF bridges on my Romlan ships, especially since Romulan ships have so few choices.
    ichaerus1 wrote: »

You already banned me from trying that.

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    aeie wrote: »
    Would love to be able to use KDF bridges on my Romlan ships, especially since Romulan ships have so few choice.

Fixed it for you....sad but true :'(

• jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I support this. Let us use any bridge we've unlocked for that character / faction. Rom-aligned KDF can give a KDF ship a Romulan interior or a Romulan ship a KDF interior. If we own a lobi/lockbox or event bridge we like, let us use it on a C-store ship too.

What he said.

Also, how about a 23c KDF interior/bridge as seen in the Agents of Yesterday missions? I'd totally spring for that, and finally let my KDF toons ride in style!
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I agree. Since the bridge maps have nothing to do with the actual active ship, why can't any bridge be used on any ship? This should be an option.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    where2r1 wrote: »

You already banned me from trying that.

I banned the B'rel and flying around in there. It's not the Talledega Speedway on my bridge. :P
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    I agree. And this would give another (understandably small but still) incentive to buy some ships, whether from Lobi, lockbox of C-Store, and on more than one character.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    I banned the B'rel and flying around in there. It's not the Talledega Speedway on my bridge. :P

I am keeping quiet.

This discussion has been closed.