test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More (or another) Tier 6 Caitian ships please :D

mewmewgrrlmewmewgrrl Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hello.

I'm really looking to get more (or at least one more) Caitian designed ship(s) to buy for my Federation characters. I know that there are a lot of people fighting for new ships in their categories, and yet I can't help but still request this as there is only a single Caitian tier 6 ship at the moment and I'd like for us to have a few more.

Caitians are founding Federation members and we would normally see more of their ships around than we have at the moment. (Speaking of which, it doesn't make sense that we can't pick them for the 23rd Century or Discovery captains, Caitians were a part of the Federation back then as well, but that's another issue).

New ships are of course best and optimal. Though if you had to copy the current Caitian Atrox and make a new Tier 6 version of it with some minor changes, that would be acceptable as well. We've had some other ships get upgraded Tier 6 versions, and so it could be with the Caitian Atrox Carrier as well.

There may not be as many people playing Caitians but I believe those of us who do are spenders, so the fact that more people would spend to try to get a new Caitian ship should make up for the fewer people playing them (plus if you make it good enough, others will want as well!).

I do like to see Fleet versions of the Caitian ships, so releasing them in the normal C-Store along with a Fleet version would be nice, but having *any* other Caitian ships at all would be acceptable. That means any Lobi store versions or even an Event version we could earn.

Again I know the competition to get new ships is fierce, and that's one of the reasons why I suggest settling for an updated Tier 6 Atrox with some different abilities and new seating including some of the new skill types. It wouldn't be too difficult to put together and would make many people happy.

I just want to put in my humble request to possibly get another Tier 6 (or all tiers) Caitian ship put in.

Comments

• rahametrahamet Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I agree. I think making the Atrox carrier the only enhanced battle cloak carrier would give it just the edge it would need at T-6, along with ship mastery skill of launching fighters while cloaked. Then of course dupdated officer slots.
  • elvnswordselvnswords Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    I would love to see a T6 update to the Atrox, as well as a Ferasian version as well. (They only have one ship and need some TLC as well ;) )
  • crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Sorry guys, I mis-read the subject.
    Post edited by crioijouls on
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    First of all, please do not hijack a thread that has to do with wanting more Tier 6 Caitian ships. Also, if you don't get it in a lockbox, you can purchase it in the exchange.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    My apologies. I had mis-read the theme of the thread. I missed that it was specifically Caitian vessel themed.
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    i would love a updated Atrox for my cat captain to.