test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cyborg Miracle Worker Bridge Officer

Why is the boff restricted to wearing only the Discovery uniform, this is misleading as I purchased it under the false belief it was fully customisable.

Comments

• darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    you cant even make a Lt. Keyla Detmer like clone.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I made a PSA/bug report about that which got completely ignored with just four views or so
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    This feels like an oversight since the Disco tutorial boffs get regular Starfleet uniforms.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Probably just a bug, though you can never tell what's a bug and what isn't with STO...
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    > @tyler002 said:
    > Probably just a bug, though you can never tell what's a bug and what isn't with STO...

I hope it’s a bug because I wasted 500 zen on it, it doesn’t even have an option for hair
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    This seems like a bug, please place in the Bug Reports forum @badmoonrizin
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    I've checked and according to what I'm being told, this is working as intended. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.