test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't change head outfit of the Dis Klingon Bridge Officer

antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
I bought the new Dis. Klingon Bridge Officer. When I got to the tailor, I can't change my head sculpt. I also can't change her head on the BOFF it's self. Is this a bug?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    It's probably another one of those BOFFs who can't be changed. Like the J-H and Reman BOFFs
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    On a similar note, I wish the Fed boff had hair options. Even better, I wish Detmer's hair was an option, as well as different colored eyes.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    So, to be clear, you're wanting to know why you can't make your toon look like a DSC Klingon? And can't make your DSC Klingon BOFF look like a regular Klingon? Those aren't options at this time, so it's working as intended.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    So, to be clear, you're wanting to know why you can't make your toon look like a DSC Klingon? And can't make your DSC Klingon BOFF look like a regular Klingon? Those aren't options at this time, so it's working as intended.

I just wanted to make my regular Klingon look like a DSC Klingon. You answered my question. Thank you.
  • rickvic#6033 rickvic Member Posts: 129 Arc User

I hope we get it sometime. Also an option to give the Disco Klingons some hair options

BTW, I love that you include ST5 staff with the mission string, but it would be really nice if you add ST5 Klingon / Romulan female hairstyles. also the one from the new chancelor from ST6 would be great.

There is realy not much vairity in the hairstyles for klingons
    There never has been many hair options for Klingons since I've been playing and I've been playing since LoR.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    Sadly yes
    Yes, it's been stated that playable DSC Klingon options will be coming. No, DSC Klingon Faction/Tutorial, but the cosmetic options are coming. Soon™.

As for Klingon hair options, yes, we definitely need more. Perhaps the addition of DSC Klingons will give an opportunity to hair new styles for Klingons.
    GrWzQke.png
    Personally, I'd like something more than just three types of dreads for Klingon characters. All during the ST:TNG series when did one see many Klingons with dreads? Not very often at all.

Heck the balding hairstyles we have in the lineup would go well with the Klingon ridges and have something similar for females-long hair which doesn't cover the ridges.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Worf's ponytail would be a nice option, too.
    GrWzQke.png
    Yes, I would love Worf's ponytail!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    the second pic is a romulan though and you can have much more hair options if you use the TOS head option IIRC
    spiritborn wrote: »
    the second pic is a romulan though and you can have much more hair options if you use the TOS head option IIRC

I know that this is a romulan but i would love to see this hairstyle for female romulans
  • antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Yes, it's been stated that playable DSC Klingon options will be coming. No, DSC Klingon Faction/Tutorial, but the cosmetic options are coming. Soon™.

As for Klingon hair options, yes, we definitely need more. Perhaps the addition of DSC Klingons will give an opportunity to hair new styles for Klingons.

Will they do the same for the Orions? I want Discovery Orions!
This discussion has been closed.