test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Undine/Psionic type kits/abilities

abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
Hey hey, so like the title says I am looking for things for my "undine" crew. Obviously the counter command rep is there and I have a Nicor for my crew to tool around in. All members of the crew have some form of Psionic ability, may captain is Reman and her crew varies between races. But I am looking for any Kits, modules, boff abilities, anything that will help and a distinct mind power feel to the crew. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    They had their own lockbox, now incorporated into Infinity so just pick off the Exchange for most things:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Undine_Lock_Box Traits, Fluidic Kits, weapons and modules are available from that. Though, the modules give you glowing eyes for the most part, so it might give you away if you're trying to hide.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    There are several Psi powers in the winter event store. These are just universal kit modules though. Boff skill manuals for Psi-themed powers are... well, I can't think of any trainable boff skills that actually do Psi damage. The only ones I can think of are innate powers or devices.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    those are pretty cheap on the exchange. I may even have a couple in my inventory you can have if you see me in game
    Spock.jpg