test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Map editing ... Elements not showing up in map.

flea377#5181 flea377 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi, Iam new and sorry if this has been dealt with elsewhere:

When I place anything, building block, groundscale ship. etc into the editor map.. the centerpoint marker shows but the grafic doesn't. But if I move the marker, thegrafic of the object appears in upper left corner of monitor.

Anyone seen this? Is there a solution?

Thank you for your time.
:)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    It's a known bug that came up after the AoD downtime, only "work around" is to place, test map to see if the item is at right place and direction.

As for a solution, the work from Cryptic is "working on it" but the Foundry is a low priority so it might take while for the fixes to arrive.
  • Options
    marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    > @spiritborn said:
    > It's a known bug that came up after the AoD downtime, only "work around" is to place, test map to see if the item is at right place and direction.
    >
    > As for a solution, the work from Cryptic is "working on it" but the Foundry is a low priority so it might take while for the fixes to arrive.

It’s already taken them nearly 7 months, are you sure they even care.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    > @spiritborn said:
    > It's a known bug that came up after the AoD downtime, only "work around" is to place, test map to see if the item is at right place and direction.
    >
    > As for a solution, the work from Cryptic is "working on it" but the Foundry is a low priority so it might take while for the fixes to arrive.

It’s already taken them nearly 7 months, are you sure they even care.
    No hence the quotation marks around "working on it", as in that's what we've been told. I didn't visit Cryptic HQ and see them work on it, I can only go by what we've been told.

This discussion has been closed.