test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Styx Terran Dreadnought Cruiser bridge

ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
So I just bought the Styx class Terran Dread Cruiser, and while I do think it's a great ship, I am kinda disappointed at the fact you cannot change the bridge's appearance, and end up being stuck with a shoddy-looking, greyish brigde that looks like it would much rather belong in Harry Mudd's cargo...

Mind you, I'm not asking for a Latinum-plated Captain's chair either, but come on, devs ! It's supposed to be directly inspired by the Terran Empire's massive flagship. <.< You'd think they'd bother design a better bridge than that...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    mindmage2mindmage2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The bridge on the anniversary T6 Vulcan ship looks just like the one you describe. It looks like they took a room out of an old station map and used it as the bridge.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    So I just bought the Styx class Terran Dread Cruiser, and while I do think it's a great ship, I am kinda disappointed at the fact you cannot change the bridge's appearance, and end up being stuck with a shoddy-looking, greyish brigde that looks like it would much rather belong in Harry Mudd's cargo...
    No lockbox ship has selectable bridge.
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    No lockbox ship has selectable bridge.

I hadn't realized that... my bad.

Still, regarding the Styx, they could have come up with a much better bridge, would it be only to reflect the regal look of the ship.
This discussion has been closed.