test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undine Infiltration

trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
I don't know what happened here. This may even be an intentional change. However, has anyone else, Rom or KDF, noticed that the Emergency Fire Extinguisher only get replicator 1 at a time now, instead of the 3 it use to be?

Like I said, this may be an intentional change. But, it makes completing the fire fighting optional, more difficult than it should be.

By the way, since I'm working on gearing another character. This is on normal as I farm marks.
Mm5NeXy.gif
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »
    I don't know what happened here. This may even be an intentional change. However, has anyone else, Rom or KDF, noticed that the Emergency Fire Extinguisher only get replicator 1 at a time now, instead of the 3 it use to be?

Like I said, this may be an intentional change. But, it makes completing the fire fighting optional, more difficult than it should be.

By the way, since I'm working on gearing another character. This is on normal as I farm marks.

Just noticed that in an UIA run. Wish the secondary fire mode for the CRM2000 still worked. That has been broken for some time now and with it the ability to put out fires with it.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    trennan wrote: »

Just noticed that in an UIA run. Wish the secondary fire mode for the CRM2000 still worked. That has been broken for some time now and with it the ability to put out fires with it.

Haven't tried the CRM. The first time I got this one, I thought, "It's just a fluke." You know one of those random things. Then I got it a second time, and found out it wasn't. But as I said, I thought of bug reporting this. But it might be an intentional change I missed along the way. I haven't found any information to that say that it is, yet. So, I'm seeking that information.

Also, since I know this was because of the Personal Endeavor, Defeat Undine(Ground), the better choice here would be to run one of the missions for Undine. For instance, I did Surface Tensions, you can get 38 or 39 Undine kills in the ESD part.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • thunder7964thunder7964 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    If you are an engineer the Sabotage kit module will wipe the fires clean in one go if you use it in shooter mode and aim at the middle of the blaze. Though the fires around the food stalls need at least two hits to clear.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    If you are an engineer the Sabotage kit module will wipe the fires clean in one go if you use it in shooter mode and aim at the middle of the blaze. Though the fires around the food stalls need at least two hits to clear.

Sabotage kit module? Really?
    When did fires become something mechanical..
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    The fire is an object just like anything else. It has hitpoints and stuff, and you put it out by damaging it. It can be affected by anything it isn't specifically made immune to.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    To do the Undine Ground the other night I picked up 'A Gathering Darkness' and figured I could kill the ones outside the Borg Complex after I gather the Data. Well, lo and behold when you exit the Complex there are no Undine, just a cut scene.

I could have sworn you had to fight them after exit before you go up to find Cooper. Was there a revamp there to remove that battle? Did they do that after they substituted Cooper for 'Stock Scientist NPC'?

I was going to substitute 'Surface Tension' but I really did not have enough time to slog through to the ground battle part. So no Medium that night.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.