test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PSA: If you are short on time for the event, just accept the mission, then do it twice the next day

angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
Just in case you really can't get you to do the omega hunting every single day, the 20-hour cycle of missions does not start with the completion but the begimning of a mission.

That means if you can't do the mission one day, just log in to hail Q and accept the mission. Then, the next day, you can complete the task and immediately run it a second time back to back.

Just a small trick to not lose the 'busy day', in the end sometimes people are one day short. It could be that day 😏
lFC4bt2.gif
^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
"A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
"That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• commanderkassycommanderkassy Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    It's good advice :)
    ♪ I'm going around not in circles but in spirographs.
    It's pretty much this hard to keep just one timeline intact. ♪
  • szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    For what it's worth, you can do the same thing with dilithium claims. Prep one in advance and you can squeeze an extra mission in during the bonus weekends.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I have been playing this game since Legacy of Romulas.. and I had no idea you could do this. :lol:

Great tip, thanks for sharing it!!
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    I have been playing this game since Legacy of Romulas.. and I had no idea you could do this. :lol:

Great tip, thanks for sharing it!!

Quoted for truth. Actually, I already noticed that some missions/assignments/other stuff apparently start their cooldown with starting them, while others do so when turning them in or collecting the rewards, but I never thought about using this to my advantage this way. Great advice!
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • w00qw00q Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Great tip, thanks for your sharing!
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    You are welcome pig-1.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    That happened to me the first night after I completed it and the Daily disappeared before I could turn it in. I picked up another and did it the next day, turned it in, and picked it up again. The old Tholian Red Alert before PVE Queue days let you pick up the Daily one day turn it in the next and pick it up again.

https://youtu.be/rjQtzV9IZ0Q
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.