test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pet Tab or Pet Reclaim Ability Please

velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
Seeing as how we are getting new non-combat pets in the Lobi store, I thought I would put another shout out for a Pet Tab or Pet Reclaim Ability so that we can lighten the load of Bank and Inventory spaces that are full of non-combat pets. This is one thing we definitely need, and I hope that the Devs will make this happen this year.
18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    Seconded.

Also a dedicated tab for items with the 'protected' status would be nice.
  • shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    I agree , a new pet tab would really be handy.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • uiabuiab Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    They said they're working on it. Tho probably it was put on backburner for DISCO.
    Anyways we got some backpack slot till then.
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    I really hope that they get this feature out this year. We really need it with all the new vanity pets like the tardigrades.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    if they made pets (non-combat & combat) bind to character on use... they can have it as a per character unlock and you can just re-summon. of course pets that are bound on pick up will be unlocked.
  • uiabuiab Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    velqua wrote: »
    I really hope that they get this feature out this year. We really need it with all the new vanity pets like the tardigrades.

Well, if it's true and they want a season or something out for the Picard show then they're in death march this whole year. So maybe next year... if they don't want tie-ins with lower decks and section 31 shows.
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    uiab wrote: »
    velqua wrote: »

Well, if it's true and they want a season or something out for the Picard show then they're in death march this whole year. So maybe next year... if they don't want tie-ins with lower decks and section 31 shows.

The easiest way making this possible would be to allow the Pets to be unlocked and reclaimable. That shouldn't require as much a space as a Pet Tab on the database. Plus, players could easily delete their pet and reclaim when they wanted it. Honestly, I think this is the route most likely to be used since we have it for the event items already.
This discussion has been closed.