KAR'FI jubilllee Gift

the kar'fi was already fre since month as an Level 61 free ship

now we get him AGAIN as an gift for jubilee

what a BAD LUCK for the KDF Site !!!

that mistake was avoidable !

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    What?

You get a character token for a T5 retrofit at 61. This is a account wide permanent cstore unlock. This is much better pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • jimduval#7537 jimduval Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Dear freaking sjeez *laughs* be freaking glad, it is free and t5/u too that. Those who have chosen an other ship at lvl 61 now still have an free ship you otherwise had to obtain trough zen or as fleet version. Also for fed and romulans are free ships too. I am truly amazed how people now a days even find ways to complain when they get an gift. They did not have too remember...
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    I'm not whining and I used my Lifetime token to get it on some alts. I'm mature enough to be glad that everyone else now gets a chance to try it, and see why we want a T6 version.

Sigh. Cryptic gives away free things. Sometimes you already have that free thing from a past giveaway or you might have bought it with dil or zen. That is NOT something to whine about.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,313 Community Moderator
    Well...this is unproductive. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.