looking for fleet

scooterkhanscooterkhan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
ok im in australia looking for a fleet , i play mostly klingons
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"SWEET JESUS ITS TAKING LONG ENUFF"

Comments

• winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    ok im in australia looking for a fleet , i play mostly klingons

Hi @scooterkhan, I would like to recommend the Priority One Armada as a good community for you to join. We are a friendly, helpful, casual community with members from all over the world and we have several Fed and KDF fleets. While the majority of our members are US based we do have several members from Australia. I have linked our main recruitment thread here on the STO forums below for you to Trek out. I have also provided a link to our website below as well if you would like to learn more about our community.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I would be happy to answer them for you. If you do decide that you would like to join our community then you can leave a reply on our "Recruitment Thread", making sure to leave your full and correct "Character@Handle" so that we can send a fleet invite to you. Or if you like, you can submit an application on our website, again making sure to give your character details so that a fleet invite can be sent. I look forward to hearing from you. :smile:

Link to main Recruitment Thread: Click Here

Link to the Priority One Armada website: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • scooterkhanscooterkhan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    ok i put in an application , how do i leave my current fleet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "SWEET JESUS ITS TAKING LONG ENUFF"
    ok i put in an application , how do i leave my current fleet

Hey @scooterkhan,

You can leave your current fleet by opening the "fleet window" (Ctrl+G) and click on the "roster" tab. From there you will find a "leave" button in the bottom right hand corner. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. :smile:

-Winters
  • koldduckkoldduck Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Winters, I applied on the website...but just in case, my in game handle is Ariane@koldduck...look forward to talking with you.
    koldduck wrote: »
    Winters, I applied on the website...but just in case, my in game handle is Ariane@koldduck...look forward to talking with you.

Hey @koldduck,

We did indeed receive your application and I have approved it. I have also sent a fleet invite to the character you listed. You will also find on our website that I have sent you a "Welcome Mail" which contains some info on our armada, our website, but most importantly it contains a code that you can use to join our main in game text chat channel. If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, that channel is the place to ask. Anyway, welcome to the community and I look forward to seeing you in game! :smile:

-Winters