test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to start a SOLO Fleet

bobrien727bobrien727 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
I would like to start a fleet for solo players who just enjoy playing by themselves but would like to have the added benefits that comes with being in a fleet. I need 4 other like minded people to start this fleet. There’d be two requirements for membership, 1; leave other members alone. 2; must participate in feet projects with fleet marks.
If interested respond here please or email ingame to Brendan O’Brien@bobrien727
Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    bobrien727 wrote: »
    I would like to start a fleet for solo players who just enjoy playing by themselves but would like to have the added benefits that comes with being in a fleet. I need 4 other like minded people to start this fleet. There’d be two requirements for membership, 1; leave other members alone. 2; must participate in feet projects with fleet marks.
    If interested respond here please or email ingame to Brendan O’Brien@bobrien727
    Thank you

I can save you the trouble and a lot of grinding by inviting you and anyone else interested in joining a fleet with no social or contribution restrictions. We, the Ten Forward/Orion Pirates, have a Fed and KDF fleet where we are happy if you contribute but it isn't mandatory. We also have an in-game chat that is also optionals, tenforwordwardfforum, where we ask for a mainly PG13 and being civil and respectful towards others.

If interested, feel free to send me a message in-game. @jcsww
  • bobrien727bobrien727 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    > I can save you the trouble and a lot of grinding by inviting you and anyone else interested in joining a fleet with no social or contribution restrictions. We, the Ten Forward/Orion Pirates, have a Fed and KDF fleet where we are happy if you contribute but it isn't mandatory. We also have an in-game chat that is also optionals, tenforwordwardfforum, where we ask for a mainly PG13 and being civil and respectful towards others.
    >
    > If interested, feel free to send me a message in-game. @jcsww

Well thank you! I’ll concider it. This issue I have with joining a fleet is.. I’ve been playing for nearly 4yrs, a life member for over 2yrs.. never joined a fleet. Then last July I said what the hell and I joined a fleet.. spent all my fleet marks on projects for them and what not, deposited nice equipment into their bank that I wasn’t even allowed to withdraw from.. and went about my business, I even agreed to attend a fleet meeting.. then the next morning I wasn’t in the fleet any more!! Keep in mind I NEVER spoke to anyone the whole time.. just contributed everything I had which was a lot! And got dumped the next morning.. which is why I kinda want to create my own. But I will take your offer under serious consideration
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Also, Hotaru Alliance, and our KDF mirror, House of Hotaru, are pretty casual, as far as participation and what not. Donating and what not are optional, though they are rewarded. Otherwise, we let folks do their thing. Feel free to drop me a line if you'd be interested.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    There are a ton of bad fleets out there. However, there are also some great fleets too. Some are led by real dictator like entities, other huge corporations that could care less about your name or who you are. I myself got burned countless of times before until we found a great fleet who cares about people and not so much contributions or growing numbers.

My advice is keep on looking...might take a while but there are some great fleets out there and also those who do offer free holding passes to stores. Check out http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com/ or PM me. We are very casual as well and grant free passes to anyone for the asking.

Goodluck!​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif