test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

subspace party amps

over the past week in the winter wonderland i have had all i can stand of a issue regarding players actions.

I am not naming anyone in this post as any one taking the actions knows who they are and is not needed to make this post.

My issue is the constant attacking by a player on any one that uses a amp in there presence or even the mention of the player and a party amp calling for banishment and gm punishment / reporting over every instance.
the person keeps attacking the community in chat and only serves to cause more party amps to be set off as well as players encouraging more amps to be set off.

This person keeps stating in chat they have a medical condition set off by the amps and calling people using them in that persons presence a violation of the TOS reporting and threats of reprisal and recordings being takes ect.

My personal view of the party amps is i hate them not for the light effect but do to disliking the dance emotes used other than advanced samba and others i have unlocked. In my case i forget just what i did to have 20 amps given to me but needing bank space i finally set them off as i cant see simply trashing them witch leads me to the point of this post.

I am requesting a toggle available on a persons account like there is for sound and other factors to do away with a person seeing the subspace party amps light effects. Leave the ball and dance if a person wishes they can use the anti party amp device for that but toggle the light display. This would allow for the inclusion of everyone in the festivity and make it safe for everyone.

Baring that toggle make the
29. Disclaimer of Warranties
(d) A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS

More visible to players who attempt to bully and troll other players with attempts of various reprisals when the TOS clearly states immediately discontinue use in the case of a medical condition dealing with epileptic issues.
To be or not to be: B)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.