test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I Can't Search My Mission

ltbubbas#5464 ltbubbas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Last night, when I found The Foundry back up and running, I immediately got to work. Soon enough, I had produced a simple mission that I wanted to publish so I can play on my maxed out character. However, when I try and search my mission by name or by author, no results show up. I'm unsure if this is a publishing problem or a problem with the search engine.

j1NEYzA.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Hello,

Freshly Published Missions first Appear in the Review Tab, and need to get something like 5-10 reviews before they go to the Main live Page.

To access the review tab, you must first become a Reviewer yourself. I think there's a button somewhere on the Foundry window to do so.

Then you can access your mission in the Review tab that will become visible. There's a search bar there that you can use just like the one on the regular page.
  • Options
    ltbubbas#5464 ltbubbas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks- I'll be having a lot of fun with the Foundry today.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Also, search by author can sometimes return no results. I never use the specialized filters, just type your own handle into the main bar.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
This discussion has been closed.